Visitors are welcome: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Visits from loved ones are therapeutic and we support such visits, while being mindful to keep all patients, visitors and staff members safe. Therefore, White Rock Medical Center has issued heightened visitor restrictions to protect patients and healthcare professionals during while COVID-19 remains at pandemic levels.
- Visitors are welcome during designated visiting hours.
- To ensure the safety of our patients, staff and guests, we have added steps that aim to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the hospital entrance.
- Visitors must wear a mask in our buildings.
- As you come inside, please use the hand sanitizer as you enter, and again when entering or leaving a patient room.
- Exceptions, such as visitors for end-of-life care, minors or individuals with special needs, will be addressed by the unit where care is delivered.
- If you have any questions, please talk to your nurse or unit manager for help with visiting hours and guidelines.