Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Our care doesn’t stop once you leave the hospital.
White Rock Medical Center offers a full range of outpatient rehabilitative services including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Cardiac rehab
- Pulmonary rehab
- Vascular rehab
Therapy is an important part of treatment and recovery from injuries but also illnesses such as stroke or certain heart conditions.
Recognized for stroke and cardiac care
Rehabilitation and therapy are important elements of recovery from heart and vascular conditions and treatments. They can also strengthen your body to help prevent disease progression.
White Rock Medical Center is certified in cardiac and stroke care, include our robust rehabilitation services.
- Primary Stroke Center Advanced Certification by The Joint Commission
- Certificate of Distinction for Chest Pain by The Joint Commission
- Cardiac, Pulmonary & Vascular Rehabilitation Program Certification from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Specialty areas of care
We have an experienced and tenured team allowing continuity of care across visits. Our specialties include:
- Certified cardiac, pulmonary and vascular rehab program with medical monitoring
- Expert at therapies for orthopedic and orthopedic surgical recovery, including total hip and joint, back, neck, ankle and shoulder
- Therapy for stroke and neurologic conditions, including Parkinson’s
- Vestibular rehab
- Hand therapist specializing in hand injuries, elbow injuries and custom splinting
- Speech therapy focusing on adult swallowing and speech disorders
White Rock Medical Center is one of only a handful of healthcare providers offering clinically staffed aquatic therapy as part of healthcare-based rehabilitation.
Aquatic therapy features:
- Therapy and monitoring by clinically trained, expert staff
- 110-foot, heated pool
- Ramp access to pool
- Newly renovated locker rooms with showers and towel service
Make an appointment
Same-day and next-day appointments are often available.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, for physical, occupational or aquatic therapy, please call 214-324-6000.
To schedule an appointment with our cardiac, pulmonary or vascular rehab program, please call 214-324-6369.