COVID-19 Information and Resources
White Rock Medical Center guidelines for COVID-19.
For your health and safety, some processes and procedures have been adjusted to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our patients, staff, and visitors is always a priority.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- All patients and guests will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the hospital entrances.
- Patients and visitors must wear a mask in our buildings.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter and when entering or leaving a patient room.
- At this time, visitors are welcome from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Exceptions, such as visitors for end-of-life care, minors or individuals with special needs, will be addressed by the unit where care is delivered.
- If you have any questions, please talk to your nurse or unit manager for help with visiting hours and guidelines.
ER Safety Measures
- When entering the ER, please use the hand sanitizer station and always wear a mask.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, special measures are in place to accommodate the distance between you and other patients.
- Staff may ask you to wait in a different area in order to maintain social distancing. Our goal is to keep our ER patients as safely isolated while waiting for care.
- IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble breathing, call 911 immediately.
At White Rock Medical Center, our focus is on providing quality medical care when our community needs us the most. Learn more about how you can join us in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Learn more about the CDC’s recommendations on how to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19.
- Learn more about common myths and the real facts of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Follow the CDC’s guidelines if you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you may be.
We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to keep our community safe and healthy.
Whether you have a question about Critical Care or want to learn more about our hospital, we’d love to hear from you!
Dallas, TX 75218 9440 Poppy Dr.